Friday 20 September 2013

cellulite factor system free

Life is challenging at times where it tests us and pushes us to a point where our health is affected and we need time to heal. I know struggle as I face it everyday as a male to female transgender. I also suffer from severe depression. I was in 3 psychiatric hospitals on 5 separate occasions with 3 stints for 10 days to 14 days. I am raising an autistic son who is 14 and struggling with social issues and does not have any structure once he leaves school no matter how much we strive to so we seemingly are now considering the possibility of a residential school but it is a very emotional decision and it will take some time and then we have to evaluate and apply. Sounds like a lot of paperwork. Since I lost my job as a controller for a medical practice where they accepted me as Emily and allowed me to present as female they terminated me after only 7 months for no reason. I wonder if it had to do with my transgender situation? Sometimes I try to find the light but need to first find myself in this unforgiving place called home.
http://cellulitefactorsystemreviews.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment